Flora and fauna
The national park hosts 15 lemur species, including the Ring-tailed Lemur and Verreaux's Sifaka.
The closest city is Taolagnaro.
Fees and permits
Entrance fees are the same for all of Madagascar's most-visited national parks, with a portion of the fee generally shared with the local communities in an effort to promote conservation. Guide fees are an additional charge. Fees are accurate as of October 2014:
- 1 day: 25,000 Ar per person
- 2 days: 37,000 Ar per person
- 3 days: 40,000 Ar per person
- 4 days: 50,000 Ar per person
- Malagasy nationals: 1,000 Ar per person per day.
- Children of any nationality: 200 Ar per child per day.