Jump to navigation Jump to search
Antsiranana city is in Antsiranana Province.
Antsiranana, formerly known as Diego-Suarez, is at the northern tip of Madagascar. It's the country's 5th biggest city.
- It is 1108 km from Antananarivo. Travel time with a taxi-brousse is around 24 hours. You can stopover in Antsohiny which is 424 km south of Antsiranana.
- 1 Arrachart Airport (DIE IATA). You can fly from Antananarivo or Nosy Be with Tsaradia airlines part of Air madagascar or Madagasikara Airways.
- EWA airlines has flights from Dzaoudzi Mayotte
- Air Madagacar booking office. Rue Sourcouf.
- Taxis-brousses around the city cost 1000 Ar.
- BFV-SG Bank, Rue Richelieu. 24-hour ATM. Has a Mastercard visa card ATM.
- Dokany Inporte Deparment store, R J Bezara. 09:00-20:00.
- Supermaki supermarket, Ave Diego. 07:00-23:00.
- Score Supermarket, Rue Golbert. 09:00-20:00.
- Oh La La Pizza, Rue Sainte Marie. 10:00-22:00. Good pizza.
- Pizza Naelle, Rue Colbert. 10:00-22:00.
- Hotel Concorde. Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 12:00. Double room with own bathroom. 30,000 Ar.
- Haimah Hotel, ☏ . Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 12:00. Double room with hot water bathroom cable TV and free Wi-Fi. 25,000 Ar.
- Paradis Du Nord, Rue de Loky. Double room with own bathroom. 45,000 ar.
- Hotel Suffren, 6 Rue Suffren, ☏ . A/C double room with own bathroom. 40,000 Ar.
- Ambanja Hotel Patricia phone +261 20-8650022. rooms from 35,000 Ar. Hubiscus Hotel in Ambanja rooms from 30,000 Ar.
- Ambilobe Hotel National. rooms from 45,000 Ar.
- Antsohihy Hotel Valiha. rooms from 50,000 Ar