Aaraku have the all ingredients to satisfy the tourists: A huge number of Water Falls between the Railway Tunnels, Variety of Green Valleys, Natural Sight-Scenery, a Tribal Museum, Padmapuram Garden, Toy Train, Temple, Church and many more! (need to edit)
Araku is blessed with enchanting beauty of the hills and greenery, interspersed with streams and rivulets
Train : The Railways operate a daily train at 7:05 AM from Vishakapatnam Railway Station.
Buses : There are buses that operate from APSRTC that have a daily tour as well as normal operations
Car : You can also hire a Taxi or car for as much as ₹2500 for a round trip and a night stay at Araku.
Take a walk around the small town in the early morning while the fog is still there to catch the beauty of a hill station.
- Greenery, mountains, scenery.
- Padmarao Gardens, Free Water Channel ('chepa raaya' in Telugu).
- The Borra Caves are near this valley.
- Museum of Tribal Arts
- Coffee museum, which is just outside Mayuri Resort (Andhra Pradesh Tourism), is also 1 min walk from the Araku Bus Stand. It covers the history of coffee plantations and also sells coffee.
Bamboo chicken is a local specialty. Indian, Chinese, Continental and as well as local South Indian dices are also available here.
Aruku valley has coffee plantations, and you can taste their coffee at Aruku valley coffee house near to the bus station in Aruku
- Andhra Tourism Resort.
- Dhimsa Resorts, Phones: 08936-249555, 08936-249786
- Hill Park Resorts.
- Haritha Valley Resort, Phones: 089362 49202, (free breakfast, Wifi)
- RRK Resort, Phone: 086883 09090
- Tyada (on Araku-Vizag road). AP tourism runs a resort a there, which is the only place to stay there.