The small western neighborhood of Westover has a selection of neighborhood restaurants along Washington Boulevard between North Mckinley and Longfellow Streets. It is noted for Westover Market's Beer Garden, offering food and live entertainment during the summer.
- 1 West Cornerstone of the Original District of Columbia. There are also several other border stones every mile along the border with Fairfax County.
- 2 Fort C. F. Smith. A Civil War fort, now a park
- 3 Fort Ethan Allen. Another Civil War fort, also now a park
- 4 Westover Shopping Center.
- Econo Lodge Metro, 6800 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA 22213, ☎ .