Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I-70 (Exits 89 & 98) and Missouri Route 41 are the main roads to town.
The best way around is on foot. There are no gas stations in the Blackwater or Arrow Rock area. The closet cities with fuel stations are Boonville and Marshall. The closest ATM's are in Blackwater itself.
- Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre, ☏ .
- Arrow Rock Guided Tours, 309 Main St, ☏ .
- Blackwater, MO, ☏ .
- Lewis & Clark Trail - Boonslick Loop.
- Big Muddy National Fish and Wildlife Refuge - Jameson Island Unit.
- 1 Arrow Rock State Historic Site, ☏ . Daily, 7AM-10PM. Route 41.
- 2 Boone's Lick State Historic Site, Route 187, c/o Arrow Rock State Historic Site, ☏ .
- 3 Sappington Cemetery State Historic Site, Route AA, Nelson, MO, ☏ . Sunrise-sunset.
- Heritage Craft Festival, 309 Main St, ☏ .
- Owl Prowl, ☏ . Arrow State Historic Site,
- A full schedule is available at 
- Arrow Rock Antiques, ☏ . Located on the Boardwalk,
- River Bank, ☏ .
- Santa Fe Crossing Antiques, ☏ . Located on the Boardwalk,
Gifts & Specialty
- Arrow Rock Country Store, ☏ .
- Arrow Rock Craft Shop.
- House of Mary B, ☏ . Located on the Boardwalk,
- Lot2 on Public Square, ☏ . April-December,
Goods & Services
- "Rose Hill" Refinishing, ☏ . Hwy 41,
- Antiques & Interiors, ☏ . 127 Main,
- Blackwater Treasures, 104 Main
- Genuine Country, ☏ . 111 Main,
- Just-N-Habit, 401 Trigg Ave, ☏ .
- The Village Mall, ☏ . 129 Main,
- Historic Arrow Rock Tavern, ☏ .
- The Hodgepodge, ☏ . Located on the Boardwalk,
- Bledsoe's Tavern, ☏ .
- Picket Fence, ☏ .
- The Vine Wine Bar & Garden, ☏ .
- Iron Horse Hotel, ☏ . Blackwater
- Arrow Rock Bed & Breakfast, 633 Main St, ☏ .
- Arrow Rock Station Restaurant and Bed & Breakfast, 818 Main St, ☏ .
- Borgman's Bed & Breakfast, 706 Van Buren, ☏ .
- Bunny's Bed & Breakfast, 300 N 7th St, ☏ .
- Down Over Bed & Breakfast, 602 Main St, ☏ .
- The Switzler House Guest Cottage, 117 Sixth St, ☏ .
- All of these cities contain beautiful history sites and the Missouri River. So go explore central Missouri and shop, dine, historicize, enjoy nature, even enjoy the Isle of Capri Casino in Boonville!