Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arruda dos Vinhos (/ɐˈʁuðɐ ðuʒ ˈviɲuʃ/, uh-RROO-thuh thoozh VEE-nyoosh) has 13,391 residents (2011).
- 1 Posto de Turismo de Arruda dos Vinhos, Rua Cândido dos Reis (Centro Cultural do Morgado). Tu–F 09:00–12:30 & 14:00–17:00, Sa Su 10:00–13:00 & 14:00–18:00, closed M & holidays.
The A10 motorway serves Arruda.
- 1 Adega Cooperativa de Arruda dos Vinhos, Rua Eng. Francisco Borges 19, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. A wine cooperative of local grape farmers where you can learn the art and process of winemaking.
- 2 Chafariz Pombalino de Arruda dos Vinhos (Pombaline Fountain). Built in 1789, this fountain reflects Pombaline and Baroque styles.
- 3 Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Salvação (Igreja Matriz de Arruda dos Vinhos). The mother church of Arruda was built in the mid-16th century in Manueline style. It's noted for its Mannerist polyptych, seven painting depicting biblical scenes.
- 1 Churrasqueira Cantinho da Granja, Rua da Granja (N115-4 at CM1224), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Daily 12:00–00:00. Traditional Portuguese cooking focused on charcoal-grilled meat and fish. Mid-range.
- 2 Mercearia do Prato, Complexo Cultural Palácio do Morgado, Rua Cândido dos Reis, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Su M 11:00–18:00, W–Sa 11:00–22:00, closed Tu. Their rotating menu features a daily meat dish, a fish dish, and a vegetarian dish. They strive for innovative cooking. €8-20.
- 3 O Valverde, Travessa do Cerrado 6A, Louriceira de Baixo, Arranhó, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Simple Portuguese cooking in the countryside. Mid-range.
- 1 Hospedaria Anagri, Estrada da Costa 40, ☏ . Family-run lodging with free Wi-Fi and free parking. €49-74.
- 2 Quinta de Santa Maria, Rua dos Galinhatos (Estrada Nacional 248). Four-star, 10-room country manor house hotel with swimming pool, game room, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and free parking. €69-103.