North America > United States of America > Great Plains > North Dakota > Red River Valley (North Dakota) > ArthurJump to navigation Jump to search
When it was first incorporated in 1880, Arther was named Rosedale. Two years later it was renamed in honor of the 21st President of the United States, Chester A. Arthur.
- By car: exit 79 off I-29, for Argusville, then west about 13 miles on County Highway 4. Finally, north on State Highway 18 for about 4 miles.
- Camping at Arthur Campground, 6th Ave, ☏ . City Park. Tent and RV sites with electrical hookups.
- Mary's Market, Main St, ☏ . Grocery store.
- Farmer's Inn, Main Street, ☏ .
- Kelly's Cafe, Highway 18, ☏ .