Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aschaffenburg is in Lower Franconia.
- 1 Aschaffenburg Hauptbahnhof. Unfortunately the original 1850s station was destroyed in the war and has thus been replaced by 1950s new construction
- 1 Schloss Johannisburg, Schloßpl. 4. Renaissance palace built around 1614 for the Prince Bishop of Mainz in impressive coloured red sandstone. Was almost totally destroyed at the end of World War II but was restored a number of years later.
- 2 Schönbusch Park, Kleine Schönbuschallee 1, ☏ . Landscape park
- 1 LaserTag Aschaffenburg, Dieselstraße 2, 63741 Aschaffenburg (Gewerbegebiet Strietwald), ☏ . Mo-Th 14-22 , Fr 14-24 , Sa 10-24 , Su 10-22.
- Aschaffenburger Volksfest: 20 June – 1 July 2019. Rides, beer hall, fireworks (date needs updating)
- Kommz: August. Open air music festival (date needs updating)
- Fischmarkt: 25 April – 5 May 2019. hamburger fish market on tour (date needs updating)
- 1 Restaurant Hofgarten, Hofgartenstraße 1 (On the edge of Park Schöntal), ☏ . Biergarten
- 2 Zum Schlappeseppel, Schlossgasse 28, ☏ . 10:00 - 1:00. Beer and traditional food mains from 8 €.