Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Aborigines Museum (Muzium Orang Asli). Tu-Su 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. The museum's building is a replica of a native people house. It displays the aborigines' fishing method, agricultural tools, interior house design, weaponry, wedding customs, heritage, history and funeral ceremonies of the indigenous tribes.
- 2 Ayer Keroh Square (Dataran Ayer Keroh), Lebuh Ayer Keroh. Public square.
- 3 Garden of Thousand Flowers (Taman Seribu Bunga), Jalan Seri Negeri. 6:45 am - 6:45 pm. Has walking tracks, fountains, pergola, and plenty of flowers and other plants. Nice place to stroll. Admission free.
- 4 Melaka Bee Gallery (Galeri Lebah Melaka), ☏ . 9AM–6PM. Offers small exposition explaining how bee farms work. They also sell honey.
- 5 Melaka Bird Park (Taman Burung Melaka), Leboh Ayer Keroh, ☏ . 9AM–6PM. It has a collection of almost 700 bird species. In a nutshell it's a very large platform where visitors are encouraged to feed birds. Foreigner Adult: RM 23.70, Malaysian Adult: RM17.80.
- 6 Melaka Botanical Garden (aman Botanikal Melaka). It features 7 Malacca Forestry Museum, 8 Malaysia Book Village, Prehistoric Garden, the Storyland, children's playgrounds, Deer Park, suspension bridge, watch towers and beautiful picnic spots.
- 9 Melaka Butterfly and Reptile Sanctuary (Taman Rama-Rama dan Reptilia Melaka), ☏ . 8:30am - 5:30pm. Adult RM 22, child RM 16.
- 10 Melaka Crocodile Farm (Taman Buaya Melaka). It has Crocodile farm, Reptile corner, Mammal House, Walkthrough Aviary, Water park, Malaysia miniature, Petting Zoo, Haunted house & minitrain dinasour, Herb's Garden. 4 types of shows: Cultural Dances Show, Crocodile Interactive Show, Magic Show, Crocodile feeding. Crocodile shows happen during the weekends or public holidays. Adult RM 20 plus additional entrance fees to certain venues.
- 11 Melaka Planetarium (Planetarium Melaka), ☏ . 9AM–5:30PM. It depicts history of astronomy and astronomers, and also various attractions.
- 12 Melaka Zoo (Zoo Melaka) (Exit at the Ayer Keroh interchange from the North-South Expressway, go straight until you see the signboard of Zoo Melaka), ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. 9AM - 6PM. The second-biggest zoo in Malaysia. The zoo is in a reserved forest where the animal enclosures more resemble the animals' natural habitat. The trees within the zoo compound provide ample shade for visitors during hot and sunny days. There is a lake in the zoo. Night Zoo open on Friday, Saturday, Eve of Public Holiday and School Holidays from 8PM to 11PM. Adult RM7, child RM4, camera fee RM10.
- 13 Mini Malaysia and ASEAN Cultural Park (Taman Mini Malaysia dan ASEAN), Lebuh Ayer Keroh, 75450, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Daily, 9AM-5PM. Located in Ayer Keroh, along the main road from the Ayer Keroh toll plaza to Melaka town, about 1 km from Melaka Zoo between the Zoo and toll plaza. It has full-size reconstructions of typical houses from all 13 Malaysian states and all the members of ASEAN. There are daily cultural shows at 11AM and 2PM. Adult RM20, child RM12.
- 14 Melaka Craft Center (Kompleks Kraf Melaka), Lebuh Ayer Keroh. Craft center,
- 1 Ayer Keroh Lake (Tasik Ayer Keroh), Ayer Keroh. It has boat rides, jogging path, playground and food stalls.
- 2 Melaka International Bowling Center (Pusat Bowling Antarabangsa Melaka), Jalan Business City. Center for indoor bowling and wall climbing.
- 3 Melaka International Motorsport Circuit (Litar Sukan Bermotor Antarabangsa Melaka), Jalan Durian Tunggal. Motorsport racetrack.
- 4 Melaka Wonderland, Lebuh Ayer Keroh, ☏ . Tu - Fr 11:00 am - 7:00 pm and Sa, Su 9:00 am - 7:00 pm. Water park with dated equipment and lack of maintenance and average reviews. Expectations should be lowered. Foreigner adult RM45, Foreigner child RM37.90.
- 1 Ayer Keroh Food Court (Medan Selera Ayer Keroh), Lebuh Ayer Keroh. Food court.
- 1 MITC Hotel, Jalan Konvensyen, 75450, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Hotel.
- 2 Seri Malaysia Melaka Hotel (Hotel Seri Malaysia Melaka), Lot PT 12332, Lebuh Ayer Keroh, 75760, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. RM208-290.