Babolsar is a city in Mazandaran province Iran.
The driving distance from Tehran is about 235 km
- Bridges with nice views.
- Environmental and Natural science Museum
- Mazandaran university building
- River boulevard
- Babolsar Suspension Bridge, Pasdaran Street. Built by Swedish and German engineers during the Pahlavi dynasty in the early 20th century. It was the first vehicle suspension bridge in Iran.
- Boat rides (from the Babolsar Pier).
- Buses rides (traveling on the sea).
It is safe to swim in the sea.
- Palm Shopping Center line
- Persia Shopping Center
- Old Bazaar
- Ojaksar shopping stores
- Khanevadeh Clothes store
- Bozorgmehr Shopping center
- Book City (Shahre Ketab)
- Iran Katan Store
- Saleh Shopping Center
- Katan Tafteh Store
- Negin Shopping Center
If you are interested in seafood you can try the most delicious taste of Caspian sea fish like Caviar with high-quality of vegetable-mixed rice. Also various types of sea birds are cooked skillfully in special Mazandarany cooking instruction in winters. Famous restaurants are Mizban, Shilat bar, Shoopeh, Varesh and etc. There is a lot of fast food restaurants for eating such as pizza, sandwich, Hot dog and so on.
- Mizban Hotel Complex, a lot of motels, Darya Kenar suburban, Khezer Shahr suburban.