Bad Kissingen was converted into one of Europe's oldest and leading spas as early as the eighteenth century and had established itself as a global household name by the late eighteenth century with many crowned heads staying here to receive various treatments against countless ills, mostly based on the supposed or real powers of water.
- 1 Bad Kissingen station.
- 1 Bismarck Monument.
- 1 Wittelsbacher Turm Bräu, Wittelsbacher Turm 1, 97688 Bad Kissingen, ☏ . Adventure brewery, Franconian cuisine, beer garden .
- 2 Museumsbraugasthaus Jägersruh (Stärkerbräu), Nepomukgasse 1, 97688 Bad Kissingen - Garitz (im Bad Kissinger Stadtteil Garitz westlich des Zentrums), ☏ . Inn in old Franconian style, opened in 2000
- 1 Hotel Frankenland, Frühlingstr. 11, ☏ . Wellnesshotel
- 2 Residence Dapper, Menzelstraße 21, ☏ . Wellness- und Romantikhotel
- 3 Laudensacks Parkhotel, Kurhausstraße 28, ☏ .