Bad Münstereifel being a spa town and containing a number of historic building is very popular with tourists in the summer.
- Restored town wall that runs almost complete around the town.
- Church of St. Chrysanthus and Daria
- Norman style house. One of the oldest stone houses standing in western Germany.
There are many restaurants and cafes along the main street of the town.
- 1 Hotel am Orchheimer Tor, Trierer Str. 6, ☏ .
- 2 Hotel-Restaurant Wolfsschlucht, Orchheimer Str. 19, ☏ .
Tourist information in the old Apotheken Wertherstraße 13.