Baileys Bay is a district in Hamilton Parish on the island of Bermuda. It is known for its caves
Bailey's Bay is less than five minutes taxi ride from Bermuda's airport ($10), or about twenty minutes ($20-$25) from downtown Hamilton. You can also take any of the following busses: 1, 3, 10, 11. If coming from the airport, take direction "Hamilton". If coming from Hamilton, take direction "St. George's".
The district is less than a mile long. If you are fit enough to walk five city blocks, then you can walk. There are usually taxis going back and forth from the airport that can take you a short distance if you need it.
- Explore Blue Hole Park, with its caves, fishy ponds, and calabash trees.
- Walk the Railway Trail between Coney Island and Bailey's Bay for fantastic ocean views.
- Memorabilia from the Swizzle Inn
- Swizzle Inn, ☎ . 3 Blue Hole Hill, Baileys Bay, Hamilton Parish. One of Bermuda's most iconic establishments offers great food and is home to the Rum Swizzle. According to the motto, you Swizzle Inn and Swagger Out.
- Jamaican Grill, Coney Island Road. Jamaican take-out, including ox tail, jerk chicken and curried goat.
- Swizzle Inn's famous rum swizzle.
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort; one of the nicer hotels on the island.