Banaganapalli is a village in Andhra Pradesh. The village is in an area famous for diamond deposits.
Banaganapalli can be reached via road from Kurnool - Anantapur highway (NH 7).Take a diversion near Pyapili.Direct Buses are available from Kurnool and Anantapur, it can also be reached from Tadipatri (Anantapur District)
- 1 Yaganti (Sri Yaganti Uma Maheswara Temple), Yaganti (towards Pyapili). It is a famous Lord Shiva temple. free.
Must visit the Brahmamgari Matam temple
- Mangos. Very good mangos are available here.
- Mango (banginappli mango). Banaganapalli mangoes are famous for its sweetness and taste. Available during summer.
- Papi Reddy Hotel and Lodge, near petrol bunk (near petrol bunk). Best lodge and restaurant in Banaganaplli for tourists and visitors of Yaganti temple. Both veg & non-veg available. Clean maintenance.
- Net Cafe BanaganaPalle RTC bus stand
- Global Net Cafe 2012 (Ours Net Cafe 2020), Near Raghavendra shop, Old Bus Stand (State Bank Road 1KM), ☏ . 14. 15.