Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bandon Visitors Center (Chamber of Commerce), 300 2nd St, ☏ .
- 1 Face Rock State Scenic Viewpoint, ☏ . Free.
- Face Rock Creamery, 680 2nd St., ☏ . See cheese being made and try samples.
- 2 Bandon Historical Society Museum, 270 Fillmore Ave., ☏ .
- Horseback Riding on the Beach
- 1 The West Coast Game Park Safari, 46914 Hwy. 101 (7 miles south of Bandon), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 2 Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, 57744 Round Lake Rd., toll-free: .
- 3 Bandon Crossing Golf Course, 87530 Dew Valley Ln., ☏ . Daily 8AM-7PM. 18 holes w/ cart $65-95.
- 4 Bandon State Natural Area (Several beach access areas with ample parking on Bandon`s Beach Loop Road), toll-free: . Free.
- 5 Seven Devils State Recreation Site, ☏ .
- 6 Bandon Marsh National Wildlife Refuge, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Sunrise-sunset. Free.
- The Fudge Factory.
- 1 Cranberry Sweets & More, 280 1st St. SE, ☏ . They make cranberry candy and chocolate from local cranberries, as well as cookies and camel corn. They are made in their factory in Coos Bay, where you can see them being made on weekdays. They have many free samples in their Bandon store, however.
- Alloro Wine Bar & Restaurant, 375 2nd Street (Old Town Bandon), ☏ . Coastal Italian cuisine including handmade pastas, fresh seasonal ingredients and seafood specials daily. Featuring Oregon Pinot Noirs and Italian wines. Full bar. Reservations recommended.
- Best Western Inn at Face Rock, 3225 Beach Loop Rd, ☏ , fax: .
- 1 Bullards Beach State Park (2 miles north of Bandon), ☏ . Large campground with hook-ups for RVs, a hiker-biker camp, and 13 yurts. The park also has the historic Coquille River Lighthouse. The lighthouse tower is no longer accessible due to safety concerns, but it is staffed with volunteers from Mid-May thru September (11am-5pm) to answer questions and show visitors the fog/signal room.
|Routes through Bandon|
|Astoria ← Coos Bay ←||N S||→ Port Orford → Crescent City|