Jump to navigation Jump to search
Barbagia (Sardinian: Barbàgia or Barbàza) is a district in Sardinia. It is one of the least populated areas of Europe.
- 1 Fonni – the highest town in Sardinia at more than 1,000 meters above sea level and the gateway to the Gennargentu mountain system.
- 2 Gavoi – village known for its poetry and ballu tundu dancing
- 3 Orgosolo – was famous for its bandits and kidnappers and typical murals.
- 4 Oliena – is well known for its wines (especially the Nepente, a wine made with Cannonau grapes).
- 5 Tonara – village known for torrone, Sardinian nougat