The nearest airport and port is Olbia, about 1½ hours from Cala Gonone by car.
- 1 Educational Maritime Museum (Cea Cala Gonone Centro di Educazione Ambientale), Viale Bue Marino, 1, ☏ .
- 2 Cala Gonone Aquarium (Acquario di Cala Gonone), Via La Favorita, ☏ . 10:00-17:00.
- Cala Luna
- Grotta del Bue Marino
- Cala Mariolu
- Cala Goloritzè
- Cala Cartoe
- Cala Osalla
- Sos D'Orroles
- S'Abba Meica
- Spiaggia Centrale
- Ziu Martine
Take a boat tour to Cala Luna, Grotta del Bue Marino, Cala Mariolu, Cala Goloritzè. You can choose from the variety of tours offered at the local harbour.
Rent a boat to explore the Bay of Orosei on your own. A boat hire is available for about €80 for a day plus gas.
Visit Gennargentu National Park.
Rock climbing — Cala Luna.
Trekking tours on Supramonte mountain range.
- Cala Gonone charter. Boat rental company.
- Cala Luna Sardegna. Boat tours.
- Gonone Rental (Boat rental and excursion in the Gulf of Orosei), ✉ email@example.com. Rubber boat rental and excursions.
- Cala Mariolu, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Boat tours.
Handicraft in Dorgali and Cala Gonone has been able to preserve its originality. Artisan in Dorgali and Cala Gonone preserve the ancient traditions of filigree, pottery, textile, leather and wood manufacturing. Jewels in gold filigree, carpets, pottery and knives made in Dorgali are the best for collectors and amateurs
All the variety of seafood is available at local restaurants. It was a small fishing village prior to becoming a famous tourist destination because of its beautiful beaches.
- Hotel la Favorita, Viale Palmasera, 30, ☏ .
- Hotel Brancamaria (Hotel Branca Maria Cala Gonone).
- Hotel L'Oasi.
- Camping CalaGonone, Via Collodi 1.
- Hotels in Cala Gonone (Cala Gonone Hotels), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Farmhouses in Cala Gonone (Cala Gonone farmhouses), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- B&B in Cala Gonone (Cala Gonone B&B), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.