Beaver Creek is a ski resort in Colorado. The resort comprises three villages, the main Beaver Creek Village, Bachelor Gulch, and Arrowhead to the west. Beaver Creek is a regular host of World Cup events, usually in early December. It has 150 trails and 23 lifts.
Numerous shuttle services are available for transportation from Denver International Airport.
- Beaver Creek Ski Resort, ☏ . One of Colorado's finest ski resorts, located near Avon, Vail, and Edwards.
- Beaver Creek Golf Course. An 18-hole Robert Trent Jones, Jr. course featuring private a group instruction.
- Beaver Creek Snowmobiling Tours & Snowmobile Rentals. Take a guided snowmobiling tour in the Beaver Creek Backcountry or set out atop Vail Pass on an unguided snowmobile rental.
There are many places in Beaver Creek where you can rent ski and snowboard equipment for your stay in Beaver Creek.
Here are just a few of the many equipment rental stores found in Beaver Creek:
- Alta Sports
- Avon-Venture Sports
- Base Mountain Sports Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Sports
- Beaver Creek Sports - Bachelor Gulch
- Christy Sports
- Charter Sports Inc: Sheraton Mtn Vista
- Snowell Rentals & Tuning
If you arriving in Beaver Creek without a car it is probably easier to rent your gear closer to your hotel or even better the lifts as most offer over night storage, saving you the hassle of lugging your skis back to your accommodation every day. Or to secure special boot size or your preference for equipment rental.
You can also book your ski or snowboard rental online which may save you some money and less time in the rental store. The main companies in Aspen that offer this service are;
- Black Tie (Which also offer full delivery service to your accommodation)
- Christy Sports
- Splendido, 17 Chateau Ln, ☏ . Like a French chateau. Good American/European cuisine.
- Grouse Mountain Grill, 141 Scott Hill Rd, ☏ . The Grouse Mountain Grill features mountain fine fining that is regionally influenced and seasonally focused.
- Vail Delivery, Inside Vail City Market, ☏ . Offers pre-arrival grocery delivery for guests staying in Beaver Creek and Vail.
Note that drinking at this elevation can be dangerous. Take caution. Your tolerance will be much lower than at sea level
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, 50 West Thomas Pl, ☏ .
- The Charter at Beaver Creek Resort, 120 Offerson Rd, toll-free: . Property has both one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom condominiums and hotel rooms. It also has great pools and hot tubs, an exercise room and a spa.
- Seasons Lodge at Arrowhead, 0600 Sawatch Dr, toll-free: . The property offers studio to three-bedroom condominiums with private balconies.
- The Borders Lodge, 1120 Village Rd, toll-free: . Property is comprised of 79 studio to four-bedroom condos located slopeside and with magnificent views of the Beaver Creek Mountain.
- 1 The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, 126 Riverfront Ln, toll-free: . Located at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain.
- The Osprey at Beaver Creek, 10 Elk Track Ln, ☏ . The Osprey at Beaver Creek is the closest hotel to a chairlift in North America. Offers 43 large rooms and suites, and amenities such as a new tapas restaurant, daily free hot breakfast, a fitness center, outdoor pool, hot tub and poolside bar. Also provides a ski valet, ski storage, butler, concierge and resort shuttle services.
- The Pines Lodge, 141 Scott Hill Rd, ☏ . On the slopes of Beaver Creek Resort, this lodge offers breathtaking views and ski-in/ski-out access to some of the best skiing, hiking and mountain biking in Colorado. The 60-room lodge features a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning restaurant, outdoor pool, jacuzzi and fitness center.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch (The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Bachelor Gulch), 0130 Daybreak Ridge, ☏ .
In the summer, Beaver Creek Mountain features scenic chair lift rides, and a network of hiking, biking, and horse trails. Other popular outdoor activities include rafting, kayaking, road biking, fly fishing, rock climbing, zip lining, hot air balloon rides and 4 wheeling jeep/ hummer tours.
- Colorado's Wine Country - Colorado is home to over 70 wineries and its own indigenous vineyards—the highest in the U.S. Wine lovers can enjoy several scenic day trips from Beaver Creek to many of the small towns that grow their own grapes. These lovely little communities include Montrose, Palisade, Paonia, Hotchkiss, and the city of Grand Junction.