Belgrade is a town in Montana. The population was 7,389 at the 2010 census.
Belgrade is the 11th largest town in Montana. It is the largest town in Montana that is not a county seat. Only 10 miles west of Bozeman, many travellers may not consider Belgrade as its own destination. Yet it has the same mountain scenery and closeness to premium skiing and Yellowstone National Park.
Belgrade is on Interstate 90.
- 1 Bozeman Yellowstone Airport (BZN IATA), 850 Gallatin Field Rd, ☏ . located in Belgrade despite the name, taxis and hotel shuttles to Belgrade and Bozeman
There are two major roads in Belgrade - Jackrabbit Lane and Main St. Most locations can be reached from these two roads.
- 1 Gallatin River. The Gallatin River offers a tremendous amount of water sport opportunities, including rafting at varying skill levels. The River is also known for its scenic beauty and serenity.
- Bozeman Hot Springs & Fitness Center, 81123 Gallatin Rd (on US 191), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Natural hot springs. 9 different pools with temperatures ranging from 59 to 106 degrees and both dry and wet saunas $8.50 adult.
- Bridger Bowl Ski and Snowboard Resort, 15795 Bridger Canyon Road, Bozeman, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Generally Dec-Apr.
- In winter, Belgrade has two ice skating parks in town, weather permitting.
- Montana Camp Antiques and Boutiques, 26 East Main, ☏ . Mon-Sat 10-5; Sun 12-5. antique furnishings, shabby chic home decor, retro clothing, western wear and collectibles
- Chalet Market, 6410 Jackrabbit Ln (just south of I90), ☏ . Mon- Fri 6AM-7PM; Sat 8AM-7PM; Sun 9AM-5PM. Deli with many Montana made gifts
- M Cafe, 409 W. Main, ☏ .
- Rio Sabinas Restaurant, 11 W Main St, ☏ . Mexican but not traditional. Their menu includes cucumber mango salad with pumpkin seeds and also fried alligator. Great specialty drinks - plan on a cab so you can try several. $10-20.
- The Hub Bar, 23 E. Main, ☏ .
- Quality Inn Belgrade, 6261 Jackrabbit Ln, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Belgrade Super 8, 6450 Jackrabbit Ln, ☏ .
- Belgrade Chamber of Commerce, 10 E. Main, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 2 Broadway Flying J Travel Plaza, 6505 Jackrabbit Ln, ☏ . 24 hrs. WiFi, UPS, FedEx, Copy/Fax, as well as showers and public laundry.
|Routes through Belgrade|
|Butte ← Three Forks ←||W E||→ Bozeman → Billings|