Jump to navigation Jump to search
Belgrade is a town in Montana with a population of 10,500 in 2020. Only 10 miles west of Bozeman, many travellers may not consider Belgrade as its own destination. Yet it has the same mountain scenery and closeness to premium skiing and Yellowstone National Park.
Belgrade is the 11th largest town in Montana. It is the largest town in Montana that is not a county seat.
Belgrade is on Interstate 90.
- 1 Bozeman Yellowstone Airport (BZN IATA), 850 Gallatin Field Rd, ☏ +1 406 388-6632. located in Belgrade despite the name, taxis and hotel shuttles to Belgrade and Bozeman
There are two major roads in Belgrade - Jackrabbit Lane and Main St. Most locations can be reached from these two roads.
- 1 Gallatin River. The Gallatin River offers a tremendous amount of water sport opportunities, including rafting at varying skill levels. The River is also known for its scenic beauty and serenity.
- Bozeman Hot Springs & Fitness Center, 81123 Gallatin Rd (on US 191), ☏ +1 406 522-9563, firstname.lastname@example.org. Natural hot springs. 9 pools with temperatures ranging from 59 to 106 degrees and both dry and wet saunas $8.50 adult.
- Bridger Bowl Ski and Snowboard Resort, 15795 Bridger Canyon Road, Bozeman, ☏ +1 406 587-2111, email@example.com. Generally Dec-Apr.
- In winter, Belgrade has two ice skating parks in town, weather permitting.
- Chalet Market, 6410 Jackrabbit Ln (just south of I90), ☏ +1 406 388-4687. M-F 6AM-7PM, Sat 8AM-7PM, Su 9AM-5PM. Deli with many Montana made gifts
- M Cafe, 409 W. Main, ☏ +1 406 388-2918.
- Quality Inn Belgrade, 6261 Jackrabbit Ln, ☏ +1 406 388-0800. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Belgrade Super 8, 6450 Jackrabbit Ln, ☏ +1 406 388-1493.
- Belgrade Chamber of Commerce, 10 E. Main, ☏ +1 406 388-1616, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 Broadway Flying J Travel Plaza, 6505 Jackrabbit Ln, ☏ +1 406 388-4124. 24 hr. WiFi, UPS, FedEx, Copy/Fax, as well as showers and public laundry.
|Routes through Belgrade|
|Butte ← Three Forks ←||W E||→ Bozeman → Billings|