Belize District is on the central coastline of Belize, and the location of the country's largest city, Belize City. It also encompasses barrier islands in the Caribbean and wildlife sanctuaries just inland.
- 1 Altun Ha Mayan ruins
- 2 Ambergris Caye
- 3 Caye Caulker
- 4 Caye Chapel — island in Belize
- 5 Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
- 6 Community Baboon Wildlife Sanctuary
- 7 Monkey Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- 8 St. George's Caye
Cave Tubing is an incredible experience that is unique to Belize and should not be missed. Hike through the lush rainforest along the Sibun River where your will enter the crystal blue river and float in an intertube through large caves with beautiful formations. This is a great tour but do be sure to book experienced guides as the river can move very quickly during rainy season!
- X-Stream Belize Cave Tubing, Cave Tubing Experts offing tours from the Belize City Cruise Ship Port and to Resort Guests in Belize. This tour can be offering in conjunction with a Canopy Zipline Tour http://belizecruiseexcursions.com/CaveTubingBelize.htm ".