North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Miami - Scioto basins > Bellefontaine (Ohio)Jump to navigation Jump to search
US Route 33 passes through Bellefontaine.
- 1 Logan County Courthouse (Bellefontaine Courthouse).
- 2 Campbell Hill. The highest point in the state of Ohio (1,550 feet) and site of the former Bellefontaine Air Force Station and a current technical school. The Hill is now open to the public during the week while the school is open.
- 3 William Lawrence House. The exterior of this historic house can be seen, which was the home of William Lawrence in the 1800's, who was a politician instrumental in getting the United States to sign the Geneva Conventions, the first vice president of the American Red Cross, and the politician who spearheaded both the impeachment proceedings of president Andrew Johnson as well as the creation of the United States Department of Justice.
- 4 Piatt Castles.
- 5 Logan County History Center (Logan County Historic Society Museum), 521 E Columbus Ave, ☏ . We-Su 1PM-4PM. Includes the Orr Mansion. Donation.
- 6 McKinley Street. At 20 feet long this street is one of the shortest streets in the world, and the shortest in the United States. A good place to take photos if you have a group large enough to span the street lengthwise.
- 7 Court Avenue. A historic street, as the first American street to be paved with concrete.
- 1 Mad River Mountain. Ski and snowboard resort.
- 2 Holland Theater, 127 E Columbus Ave, ☏ .
- 3 Zane Shawnee Caverns. Cave system. Also home to the Shawnee Woodland Native American Museum.
- 4 Logan County Fair. Early July.
- The Syndicate, 213 S Main St (Downtown), ☏ . High end restaurant.
- Vicario's Pizza and Pasta. L.L.C., 825 N Main St, ☏ .
- Six Hundred Downtown, 108 S Main St, ☏ . Pizzeria.
- Kiyomi Sushi and Steak House, 120 W Columbus Ave, ☏ .
- Sweet Aroma's Coffee, 120 E Court Ave, ☏ .
- 1 Roundhouse Depot Brewing Company, 217 W Chillicothe Ave, ☏ .
- Brewfontaine, 211 S Main St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Comfort Inn, 260 Northview Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Offers complimentary Wi-Fi, breakfast, and outdoor heated pool. ~$94.
- 1 Logan County District Library.
- 2 Bellefontaine Post Office.
- Bellefontaine Examiner. Local newspaper.