Belmar can reached by taking the Garden State Parkway to exit 98 to NJ-138 east; when NJ-138 ends, continue north to NJ-35.
The North Jersey Coast Line has a station in Belmar.
Parking alongside the boardwalk costs $2/hour.
- 1 Belmar Historical Society Museum, 900 E St, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. M 2–4PM, Th 10AM–noon, 2nd Sa: 1–3PM. A museum exhibiting the history of Belmar.
The Belmar Boardwalk and Beach are open year-round. Daily beach badges cost $10.25.
Downtown Belmar has many locally-owned restaurants, many with sidewalk tables.
- 1 Hoagitos, 807 Belmar Plaza (8th Ave), ☏ . Tu-Th 11AM-7:30PM, F-Su 8AM-7:30PM. The miniature hoagies served here still pack a flavorful punch. $15.
- 1 Mayfair Hotel, 1000 Ocean Ave, ☏ , email@example.com. This is the only beachfront hotel in Belmar.
- 2 The Inn At The Shore, 301 4th Ave, ☏ , Linda@theinnattheshore.com. A bed-and breakfast with 11 different rooms. Fax: +1 732-280-1914. $200.
- 3 Saltwater Inn, 300 10th Ave, Belmar NJ, ☏ . Check-in: 3:00 PM - Anytime, check-out: 11:00 AM. A 9-room hotel located 2 blocks from 10 avenue beach. $198.
|Routes through Belmar|
|Woodbridge ← Bradley Beach ←||N S||→ Spring Lake → Bay Head|
|Jct N ← Avon-by-the-Sea ←||N S||→ Spring Lake → Jct S|
|Rahway ← Neptune ←||N S||→ Wall → Seaside Heights|