Jump to navigation Jump to search
There is more than one place called Bergen:
- Bergen (Germany) - small town on the Lüneburg Heath in Lower Saxony, near the infamous Belsen Concentration Camp.
- Bergen auf Rügen - Often called just "Bergen" in German, the capital of Rügen in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
- Bergen (North Holland) - beachside resort in North Holland, Netherlands
- Bergen (Limburg) - small town bordering Germany in Limburg, Netherlands
- Bergen op Zoom - quite a large town in the west of North Brabant, Netherlands
United States of America
- Bergen County - in the Gateway (New Jersey) region of New Jersey
- Bergen (North Dakota)
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|