Berry is both on the South Coast Railway Line, and the Princes Highway heading south. The main road heads right through the centre of town, and it quite a choke point at busy traffic times. The new bypass is scheduled to open in 2018, and should do a great deal to reduce through traffic in the town centre.
If you're just interested in browsing the antique and craft shops, the town is easily walkable. Some of the surrounding land and hills are worth a scenic drive.
- Alexander Berry monument.
- Berry Museum, 135 Queen St, ☏ . Sa, 11AM–2PM. Su, 11AM–3PM.
Self-Guided Walking Tours
The Berry & District Historical Society in conjunction with the Berry Chamber of Commerce and Tourism utilised technology and developed three interactive historical walks around the CBD, north side of the town and south side of the town.
- Berry Historical Walking Trail – The Commercial Centre
- Berry Historical Walking Trail – The South Side Of Town
- Berry Historical Walking Trail – The North Side Of Town
- Souvenir shops, antiques and collectible shops.
Berry has more than its fair share of eateries and cafes. There are several to choose from on the main streets and around the craft markets.
- Berry Village Boutique Motel, 72 Queen St, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 10AM.