- 1 Bitburger Brewery. Best to make appointment ahead of time for a tour.
- 2 Haus Beda, Bedapl. 1. Exhibition of works of the painter Fritz von Wille.
- Freizeitbad Cascade (Swim Bot), Cascade, Talweg 4, 54364 Bitburg, ☏ . 10:00-22:00. Fun place to take the family. Includes several indoor swimming pools with different temperatures, a water slide, whirlpool with an open air sunroof, sauna's, tanning beds, and when in season also a large outdoor swimming area. The lobby has great German food with a view down below to the recreation area.
- European Festival of Folklore, 2nd weekend in July. Beer, music, costumes, beer, folklore, beer, and beer come to Bitburg in this annual event. 50 groups from 15 countries present folk music and entertainment in national dress. There are events throughout the town, and a big amusement park, too. And, of course, lots of beer.
Bitburger is the beer of choice in the Eifel region which can be found at any local pub or corner store. There are beer fest that happen often which normally include live bands and the best way to find out about them is through the local paper or the locals.
- Hotel Eifelstern. It has nice rooms for reasonable prices, and excellent dining on site. On the weekends the hotel takes on a different character as the area bars and clubs are opened.
- 1 Bitburger Hof, Trierer Str. 23. 29-room hotel and restaurant. from €44 per person.
- 2 Dorint Seehotel & Resort Bitburg, Seeuferstr. 1 (at the reservoir out of town, 11 km from the town centre), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. From €96 per room/night.