North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New York (state) > Adirondacks > Blue Mountain LakeJump to navigation Jump to search
Blue Mountain Lake is a hamlet in the Adirondacks.
Blue Mountain Lake is a small community primarily dependent on tourism during the warmer months.
- Adirondack Museum, 9097 State Route 30. Late-May to mid-October: daily 10AM-5PM.
- 1 Adirondack Experience, 9097 State Route 30.
- Blue Mountain. A nearly four mile hike to the top of this 3750 ft peak is rewarded with commanding views of the lake below.
- Blue Mountain Lake. Swimming, paddling, fishing, and motor-boating are all popular activities in the usually calm waters of this island-filled lake.
- Blue Mountain Outfitters, ☏ . May-October: daily 8AM - 6PM. Seasonal outfitter for land and water activities. Offers canoe rentals and guideboat tours of Blue Mountain Lake.
- Blue Mountain Rest, 8821 Route 30.