From its birth in the late 1700s to today, Bluffton hasn’t lost its identity. It's a beautiful coastal town with unspoiled marshes, stunning sunsets, and warm and friendly locals. Due to committed homeowners, local business owners and elected officials, Bluffton is a place that many tourists now call home.
Bluffton is accessible by air, road and boat. By air you can fly in to Savannah or Hilton Head Island. Both airports are small and easy to get around.
- Old Town Bike Barn & Adventures, 28 Dr Mellichamp Dr, ☏ . Single speed and multi-speed bike rental options are available — rent hourly, half-day, full-day, or weekly. They’ll deliver your bikes to your doorstep.
- Comfort Suites Bluffton, 23 Towne Dr, toll-free: . All suites, complimentary continental breakfast.
- Montage Palmetto Bluff, 477 Mount Pelia Road, ☏ . A 20,000-acre hotel and resort located along the May River with cottages, guest rooms, suites, and village homes, a spa, 6 restaurants, and over 16,000 sq ft of meeting space.
- Holiday Inn Express Bluffton, 35 Bluffton Road, Bluffton, SC 29910, ☏ . Check-in: 4:00 PM, check-out: 11:00 AM.
- Hilton Head Island - resort town in South Carolina, USA
- Tybee Island - island and city in Chatham County, Georgia
|Routes through Bluffton|
|Augusta ← Ridgeland ←||W E||→ Hilton Head Island → END|