Parque 93 is the centerpiece of a lovely section of Bogotá, just north of the Zona Rosa. The whole neighborhood is a lovely place for walking, and has great restaurants and nightlife—especially on the park itself. The park is usually filled with temporary art installments, and sees frequent festivals. It's also one of the best spots in the city for a picnic, with views up towards the mountains, and a laid-back, but still lively atmosphere.
Rich Colombians have caught on to this trendy neighborhood more than tourists, so expect to be hanging out in nightclubs and cafes Bogotá's "jet set" crowd.
Walking is definitely the best way to get around, and it's an easy walk down to the Zona Rosa, if you feel like switching nightlife zones.
The closest Transmilenio stop, Virrey, is a bit of a hike at 1.5 km from the park, but, to beat a dead horse, it is a nice place to walk!
The park is between Calles 93A and 93B, and Carrera 11A and 13.
- Parque & Museo El Chicó, Calle 93, Carrera 7. Old hacienda located in a nice park with botanic information. Parque del Chicó has trees, gardens, artificial creeks and ponds, and a colonial-style house converted into a museum, Museo del Chicó. Chicó Museum has three scenarios, La Casona, the biggest of the three, Salón Casa del Parque and Salón Sede Juniors. It hosts exhibition on many different topics such as porcelain from all over the world, jewelry crafting from Europe and America and colonial objects. Guided tours of the interior with its antique furniture are available. Adult : 2,500 COP / Student : 1,500 COP.
- Gato Negro, Cl 93A No 11A-47 (Parque de la 93), ☏ . 12PM-2:30AM. Bogota´s icon since 1996. Right on the Parque de la 93, it is one of the most intimate and romantic restaurants in town. With it views from its open terrace and warm ambience and decor, it is a classic timeless spot for locals and visitors alike.
- Salto del Angel, Cra 13 No 93A-45 (Parque de la 93), ☏ . One of the coolest spots in Bogota, it is the place to see all the football matches with your buddies, beers and really, really good food on Sundays, and on Saturdays, Fridays and Thursdays it is the place to see all the beautiful people dancing salsa and vallenato music on the tables. Great environment but get there early or make a reservation. Cover : 10,000 COP.
- Lloyd's Apartasuites, Carretera 11 # 94-71, ☏ . A/C apartasuites equipped with cable TV, shower with bath tub, sofa, phone and mini-bar. Some of its facilities and services are Wi-Fi internet access,laundry and ironing services, room service and airport transfer. From 130 USD.
- Prisma Suites Chicó, Transv. 23 # 94-26, ☏ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Richmond Suites Hotel, Calle 93 #18-81, ☏ . It offers 32 suites apartment, fully furnished for short or long special stays for families and executives. It offers rooms equipped with air-conditioning, 32-inch cable TV, DVD player, fully equipped kitchen with mini-bar and microwave oven. Some of its facilities and services are fitness center, restaurant, business center, 24-hour room service and safe deposit boxes. Rates start at 290,000.00 COP.