Usaquén is the northernmost district of Bogotá. It is home to many sightseeing locations, modern business squares, and its own colonial center. The main square is the meeting point of the area where you can find pretty nice restaurants and bars. But walk around and find more great places to eat and drink. It serves as a hub to connect with outer destinations north from the city, which include many attractions within nearby towns.
- Hacienda Santa Bárbara, Carrera 7 No. 116 - 05. A 19th century house that belonged to Pepe Sierra, one of the wealthiest Colombians in that time, that became a mall in late 80s. Famous for its cafés (some of them nationally renowned) and not as crowded as other malls.
- 1 Centro Comercial Santa Fé, Calle 185 No. 45 - 03 Costado Occidental, Autopista Nte, ☏ . One of the newest malls in Bogota and second-largest in South America is located 5 minute walk north of the Portal del Norte Transmillenio station. It has a wide variety of shops, designer stores, cinema, and a food court with many local and international choices. A very fun and modern place. No doubt Colombians like their malls too.
- 2 Hacienda Santa Barbara, Carrera 7 No. 115-60. A shopping mall made out of an old "hacienda" in the trendy bohemian neighbourhood of Usaquén. On Sundays the Usaquén flea market is just a block north.
- Home Center (Portal Norte). Tents and sleeping bags at cheaper prices in an enormous outlet-style store.
- 3 Unicentro, Ak. 15 #124-30, ☏ . 10ː00-21ː00 daily. A very modern mall with many western retail shops. It is localed at Carrera 15 between Calles 120 and 127.
Located a couple blocks north from the Hacienda Santa Barbara shopping mall, this is the little pueblo in the big city (Roughly Calle 120 / Carrera 5). Colonial structures, some small shops and boutiques, flea market on Sundays, and a variety of restaurants around a traditional town square :
- 1 14inkas, Calle 119B # 5-43 (First street north of the northeast corner of the park, going east towards the large parking lot, right side), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 12ː00-15ː30, 18ː00-21ː00 W-Sa; 12ː00-17ː00 Su, closed M-Tu. It is kind of like a Peruvian bistro.
- 1 Arlington Place, Calle 109 No. 19-51 Plaza de Navarra Bogota, ☏ . All rooms have stylish and spacious apartments that are equipped with cable TV, coffee/teak maker, fully equipped kitchen, living room, and a private balcony. Some of its amenities are high speed Internet connection, 24-hour security, airport transfers, and laundry services. Rates on official website start at USD 129.00.
- 2 Hotel Egina Bogota, Carrera 14a # 119 - 16 Bogota Colombia, ☏ . 44 accommodations, Standard Rooms, Junior Suites and Business Class rooms, all equipped with Cable TV, Wi-Fi Internet access and Mini-bar. Facilities and services are Restaurant and bar, Room service and Wi-Fi Internet access. From COP 124193.
- 3 Hotel Le Manoir Bogota, Calle 105 N 17 A 82 Bogota Colombia, ☏ . Junior Room, Twin Room, Suite and Penthouse. all equipped with TV with cable channels, Wi-Fi Internet connection and Mini-bar. Facilities and services are Banquet facilities, Fitness room/ gym, Laundry service. From COP 135151.