Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bourail Taxi Boat, Nessadiou, ☏ . Taxi boat on the island green, departure bay Nessadiou or the nautical base of La Roche Percee. Round trip on the Green Island: 2500 CFP per person, 1500 CFP for children 3 to 10 years.Output discovered in the lagoon on request.
- Church of the Sacred Heart. Located in the heart of the village. Completed in 1878, the church was then owned by the prison administration. It has often been damaged by the hurricanes
- Church of Azareu.
- Gouaro Chapel.
- Chapel of Our Lady of Bon Secours.
- Temple of Poth.
- Museum Bourail (located at the southern entrance of the village), ☏ . M-F 08:00-11:30 & 13:00-17:00, Sa 08:00-11:30 & 13:00-16:00. You will discover the history of the town Bourail and New Caledonia; Petroglyphs, Kanak through agricultural establishment criminal law, the sash, the Arabic presence in New Zealand or the agricultural shows. Guided tour of the built heritage of the town on booking two tours; either of the historical buildings or the position of the sea and the lighthouse Gouaro. 250 CFP, Guided tour of the built heritage of the town: 3000 CFP for 1-10 people (bring your own vehicle.
- Sub Bourail Leisure, La Roche Percee, ☏ . Scuba diving outfit run by Olivier Jullien; first diving accessible to all: 6000 CFP; Form Exploration (2 dives for certified divers): 12000 CFP, Training Level 1: 28 000 CFP. Go to the nautical base of La Roche 07:30, return around 13:00. Materials included. Children from 12 years.
- Cottage Surf Camp Nëkwéta, La Roche Percée, ☏ . Out Eco-discovery: (minimum 4 persons) with guided tour boating discovery part of the lagoon of the West Coast Area World Heritage Site. Check 08:00 - back at 12:00. Two options with or without meals (meals back to surf camp). This eco-tour takes you from the mangroves of the river Nera, with discovery of false passes of large reef (diving fins, mask, snorkel) through the green island, the beach of Roche breakthrough, the man, the Bay turtles and the rocky coast. Places loaded with myths and legends that Manu will tell you with pleasure. Immersion in the natural environment with a very high dose nature with educational awareness on the protection of sea turtles. Also offers surfing and lessons, bodyboard, taxi boat, Taxi surfing and fishing trips.
- Poé Kite School (in front of the mutual officials Poe), ☏ . School kitesurfing labeled FFVL. Lessons, workshops and kite rentals on the most beautiful lagoon from the mainland, lake shallow (1m) ideal for learning. Certified instructor since 2004. Max 3 students per class. 12,000-44,000 CFP.
- Ecole de voile Poé (located after the site of Poe), ☏ . Rent a kayak (1100 CFP/hr single, 2000 CFCFPr double), windsurfing (2200 CFP/hr), fun board (2500 CFP/hr), Catamaran Hobie Cat 14 (3800 CFP/hr), PPW (5000 CFP half-hour).
- Vertical-Lagoon (Vertical Lagon), Poe, ☏ . Give yourself 30 minutes flying Bourail exceptional para-engine two-seater, 5000 CFP baptism. Flights to map depending on what you want to discover. Leaving Poe morning at sunrise, depending on climatic conditions. Overview of Poe, lagoon, La Roche, Delta Nera of Nessadiou.
- Aéro-club de Bourail, Poé, ☏ . Flying school plane and ULM. Aerial rides, a 2-seater plane and another 3-4 seats. Call for prices of flights.
- Ranch de la Courie, Nékou, ☏ . Horse riding by the hour (minimum 2 pax), day (minimum 4 people) or weekend (minimum 8 people). Maximum 14 people. Children from 10 years with experience. Scenic walks in forests and mountains, magnificent views over the lagoon overnight in guesthouse located in the mountain. Meals provided. Call for rates.
- Breeding station Couridièr (hotel-restaurant La Nera), ☏ . Rusa deer hunting; 5000 CFP for the hunting guide per day, 20 000 CFP without a trophy deer, 45 000 CFP deer with trophy (July–September). Visit the breeding station (1000 CFP), night visit with observation of deer (1000 CFP) hiking and stunning views on the delta of the Nera (500 CFP), Activity skeet shooting (2500 CFP 25 shots), Rent a canoe (500 CFP/hr)
- Jeanne Farino, ☏ . Classes in weaving, 2000 CFP during the two hours per person, 1 to 6 people, materials provided, weaving coconut leaf or pandanus. The Saturday morning in the market Bourail. Weaving workshop closed on Saturday and Sunday. Exhibition and sale of baskets in The Information centre (Point I) of Bourail.
- Poe Beach 15 km from the village
- Bay Gouaro, Tribe Gouaro 9 km from the village
- The Turtle Bay and The Bay of Love 8 km from the village
- The range of the Roche Percee 7 km from the village
- Beach and La Pointe Nessadiou vidoir 10 km from the village
- The forest of cycads, La Roche Percee (access on the left before the 3rd retarder). 40-min, 2-km loop, quick tour through an ecosystem that is very special dry forest (natural site), family relaxing walk, great variety of endemic plants, labeling botany, exploring the mangrove and dense shade. Mosquitoes during the hot season!
- The trail of three bays. Starting at the beginning of the beach of Roche Percee, 2h30 walking, 4.2-km round-trip trail to vegetation and unique landscapes, which starts at the Bay of Roche Percee, soars Belvedere, across the bay of turtles famous for its beautiful pine columnar and gives access to the bay of love. Course slippery in wet weather. Provide closed shoes.
- Sea Turtle Association Bwari, Range of Roche Percee, ☏ (Dominique Lafage), (Emmanuel Hernu), (Michele Deffois). Has for the last four years been the nesting site for turtles big head. There was the 2009-2010 season, more than 250 nests, a fifty turtles came to lay. The site is the second biggest in the Pacific. Eco-guards Bwari are volunteers who work morning and evening throughout the period of laying and hatching, which is from November to April. They identify, count, write scientific observations and protect turtle nests through the introduction of cages. To participate in this round of awareness and turtle wat, a financial contribution will be required. You can also buy a t-shirt.
- L'Alizée, ☏ . Nathalie Ruffian, snack in front of the mutual officials Poe. Kayaks on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 09:30AM-14:30 and weekends, school holidays and public holidays from 08:00 to 17:30.
- Hotel-Restaurant La Nera, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Eugene and Gabriel Hernu, after the bridge over the Nera. Caledonian and French cuisine, room 80. Terrace (capacity 30 people) with river views. 60 specialties of seafood and meats. Great variety of local dishes: home-made sausages, skewers of shrimp, crab with garlic and parsley, small saucepan sea coconut curry pork, tripe à la mode Bourail, cassoulet. house hotel, swimming pool, various activities.
- El Kantara, ☏ . Teresa, Guy and Sylvie Stangalino La Roche Percee, el.kantara @ lagoon.nc. Caledonian and French cuisine, service on the terrace and lunch room in the evening, menu: salads, beef, shrimp, chocolate mousse and caramel cream house. Open for breakfast and dinner, closed Sunday. Breakfast from 06:00. Bar. Pool.Hotel.
- Le Relais Gourmand, ☏ . Opposite the market Bourail. Breakfast from 8:30AM, lunch: daily menu card, the evening card, oysters and seafood platter all year, beef, nice variety of salads, assorted desserts varied. Closed Sunday evening.
- Le Motu, ☏ , email@example.com. The village, Specialties of all types, main course, dessert and snack variety, open for lunch. Wifi.
- Snack Banyan, ☏ . Camping Poe. Breakfast, lunchtime and evening meals daily, on-site or off the ice, tea, coffee, children's menu.
- The Alizee, ☏ . Opposite the mutual officials Poe. Steak fries, panini, smoothies, main course, croque-monsieur, salads, quiche, sausage and chips. Closed Monday and Tuesday.
- La Roulotte chez Stéphanie, ☏ . In the village center on the site Blidy, paninis, burgers, hot dogs, chips, kebab.
- La Crêpe Bonhomme, ☏ , -firstname.lastname@example.org. La Roche Percée, waffles, pancakes, sweet and savory, milkshake, ice cream, coffee, beverages, open from Wednesday to Sunday from 08:00 to 18:00 in summer and from 08:30 to 17:00 during the winter. During school holidays, closed Tuesday.
- Aloha Pizza, email@example.com. The village, next to City Hall, tél : +687 81 75 85, Pizza, burgers, hot dogs, pasta, salads, sandwiches, on or off the premises. Open Monday to Saturday from 10:30-13:30 for snacks and from 16:30 to 21:00 for pizza.
- Gîte Nekweta, Stephanie and Manu La Roche Percee, tel: +687 43 23 26, +687 78 40 26, firstname.lastname@example.org . Open to all reservation. Set in a tropical garden, enjoy a relaxing round a fireplace built into the deck by deck, before enjoying a cuisine based on fresh local products. Menu meat (venison, beef, pork or poultry) or Menu exotic fish (yellowfin tuna, parrot ...) by supply. 3150 CFP dinner (appetizer, main course and dessert). 2415 CFP lunch (main course, dessert). 1050 CFP breakfast. Half price for children 3 to 10 years.
- Market Bourail Denise Velayoudon, tél : +687 44 13 36, covered market on the outskirts of town, every Saturday morning, fruit and seasonal vegetables, honey, syrups, jams, cakes, dishes, flowers, plants.
- Marché de Oua Oué, ☏ , email@example.com. René Ménéoumé, Every 1st Sunday of each month from 08:00-12:00, fruit and vegetables in season, jams, coffee, honey, syrups, cakes, meals, tour of the cave Oua Oué.
- Marché de Table Unio, ☏ . Association of Women Table Unio, 3rd Saturday of every month from 08:00-16:00, agricultural region, food, workshop weaving, traditional cooking workshop (preparation of Mwata example), 2 guided hikes held that day, 500 CFP for participation by people for workshops and tours. Local produce farmers network Welcome to the Farm
- Charcuterie de Nessadiou, ☏ . Karine and Augustus Barretteau, Nessadiou, farm sales, delivery possible, venison sausage, smoked sausage, fresh sausage, merguez, chipolata, smoked deer ham, egg, Pickled. Poteaux de gaïac sculptés. Posts guaiac carved.
- The Yams from Peya, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Mylène Aifa, Boghen, Field of organic yams, selling products from August to December, picnic area beside the river.
- Sweet gargantuan, ☏ . Paulette Guillaume, Nandaï, jams, syrups, fruit jellies, honey, cakes and quiches. Thursday to the city center, to Wednesday passion Cove vata, the market Farino and Agricultural Fairs.
- Gîte Surf Camp Nëkwéta, ☏ , email@example.com. Holiday cottage implanted in a luxuriant tropical garden, two minutes on foot from the beach, the personalized site full of charm with one bure in Melanesian style, one bungalow, two guest houses, one big faré bar and restaurant. Rates : Bure: 10 150 CFP (2 p), 11 650 CFP (3 p), 12 950 CFP (4, 5, 6 p), bungalow: 5 150 CFP (2 p), room: 5,150 CFP (2 p), 6,150 CFP (3 p). Meal: 3,150 CFP dinner, 1,050 CFP breakfast, 2,415 CFP lunch, 6,300 CFP full board. Package eco-discovered (four persons mini): accommodation in bure, dinner, breakfast, trip by boat in the lagoon on ½ a day and lunch: 14,200 CFP..
- Chez Hélène et Marco, Téné, 98870 Bourail, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Two wooden cottages for an accommodation facilities of thre and four persons, common kitchen and toilets, table, chairs and privative barbecue in every cottage, 6,000 F for three persons, 8,000 F for four persons. Pedestrian trek and bathing in the river. Sets for the children (swings, slide)..
- Camping de Poé, ☏ , email@example.com. Vast shaded area of campsite on the beach of Poé, tent sea side: 1 500 CFP by night + 150 CFP/person, tent in hiding side: 1 000 CFP by night + 150 CFP/person. 7 not fitted cottages side beach 2 800 CFP/night + 150 CFP/person, 2 mobile homes 6 000 F by night bases pers 4. Toilets, barbecue, snack bar and grocer's shop. Boating center and boat with bottom in glass.
- Chez Catherine et Pascal., ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Accommodation at the inhabitant in a garden full of charm, in the peace, near the beach of La Roche Percée (The Leaky Rock). 1 room with double bed (6 300 CFP TTC), 1 room with 1 double bed and 2 bunk beds (8 400 CFP TTC), 1 room with 3 single beds (7 350 CFP TTC). Kitchen area under a faré. Dinner and breakfast available with reservation. Wi-Fi..
- Gîte La Rivière du Cap, ☏ . Accommodation in room situated in about twenty km in the North of Bourail after the Bridge of Le Cap, the panel on the left by coming from the village. Independent building between the forest and the river, two rooms with 2 single beds, in one of the rooms there is a kitchen. Ventilator, shower with warm water, washbasin, toilets to part. Terrace covered with chairs and table. Supplied sheets. Campsite authorized for additional persons. Breakfast : 600 CFP. Meal in the demand on reservation. Room in a guest house: 4 950 CFP on the base 2 person. Holiday cottage (room and meal): 7 450 CFP base 2 person. Tapering rate weekly..
- Le Camping de Oua Oué, ☏ , email@example.com. Natural area of campsite situated in a tribe between the church of Oua Oué and the Common house, sanitary Hall (toilets and shower), Common house available and big faré, 500 CFP adult/day, 200 CFP for child under 10 years..
- Gîte du Cap, ☏ . Property by the sea situated in 24 km in the North of Bourail, Only with 4x4 in times of rain, 3 huts of a capacity of 5 persons each with a view of the sea, 2 chalets of a capacity of 3 persons, 10 500 CFP HT by hut on night, equipped kitchen, kit to have breakfast supplied. Meal available, 3800 CFP the complete meal with aperitif and wine. Price excluding tax..
- Gîte La Foniboya, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Wooden cottage for 4 persons, situated in forest, in 1, 7 km of the house of the owners, in river bank, kitchen, refrigerator, barbecue, toilets with warm water, supplied sheets. Rate: 8000 CFP a day for 4 persons. Possibility of putting up tent: 1000 CFP/additional person. Rates excluding tax. Meal available on demand..
- Villa Poé Lodge, ☏ , email@example.com. A beautiful four-bedroomed house situated after the tribe of Gouaro a few minutes away from the beach of Poé. Completely furnished villa, being able to accommodate up to 12 persons. Panoramic teak terrace of 80 m². Magnificent sight on the lagoon. Peace and quietness insured. Deposit asked for the reservation. Rates following the number of persons and the duration of the stay.Rate on this website: www.gitesnouvellecaledonie.nc.
- Motel Allamanda, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Complex in the north of the village behind the cinema. 3 rooms which can accommodate from 2 to 3 persons (refrigerator, TV, air conditioning), 1 studio for 2 persons (quite equipped) and 2 apartments up to 5 persons, quite equipped. Rate TTC (from October till April): 7000 CFP HT by room bases 2 persons, 1000 CFP by additional person, 8 000 CFP HT for the studio, 9000 CFP HT the apartment. There is also a rate in the month..
- Hôtel El Kantara, ☏ , email@example.com. Complex was situated between the beach and the river, 20 rooms which can accommodate from 2 to 4 persons ( 14 air-conditioned), toilets in every room (shower, toilets), rate bases 2 persons: 6 800 CFP with the air conditioning, 6 000 CFP with ceiling fan. Swimming pool and restaurant..
- Hôtel La Néra, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Establishment situated in river bank Néra (8 rooms air-conditioned with TV, toilets and shower-room, terrace), 1 suite moon honey river, swimming pool, swing, trampoline, paying activities on reservation (canoes, visit of the property of bovine breeding, night-visit of stags, trapshooting, hunting, trek). Picnic basket available. Rate brings to room temperature base 2 persons: 7 650 CFP TTC..
- Les Chalets du Lagon, email@example.com, ☏ . Three wooden cottages which can accommodate 6, 8 and 12 persons each. 8 000 CFP for 2 persons, 3 000 CFP per additional adult, child - 12 years: 1 000 CFP, free for - 3 years. Air conditioned. Fitted kitchen area. A cot in every chalet. Beach in 200 m. Cooked meats (brochette, chipolata).
- Chez Nadisa, firstname.lastname@example.org, ☏ . Two wooden cottages for 4 maxi persons with toilets (washbasin, WC and shower), a double bed and two single beds. Basic rate for 4 persons 8 400 CFP the overnight stay. 2 guest houses with double bed and a room with 5 beds : 2 100 CFP the overnight stay per person. Meal: complete menu: 2 100 CFP, breakfast :800 CFP. Special meals and seafoods. Contact Isabelle to have the detail of rates.
- Camping de Table d’Unio, ☏ . Call up at least 2 days before. Area of campsite around the Common house. Toilet block, faré. In the week, dinner, campsite, breakfast: 4 000 CFP per person. The weekend, from Friday 16:00 till Sunday 11:00, the meals and breakfasts, campsite: 7 000 CFP per person. Half-price for the children under 12 years. Trek on the lands of the tribe with guide, 500 CFP by pers.
- Base nautique de Poé, Camping de Poe.
- Patrick Bertolotti, tél : +687 41 28 78, email@example.com. Glass-bottom boat, 2000 CFP per person, half price for children, based on 4 people minimum, 15 people max. Remember to take your fins, mask and snorkel. Watercraft: 5000 CFP half-hour, 8000 CFP per hour.
You can call the tourism center on +687 46.46.12
or send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org