Jump to navigation Jump to search
From I-94, take US highway 52 northwest about 65 miles, then west 4 miles on state highway 200 to Bowdon.
- Bowdon Museum & Library, ☏ . Exhibits show the history of Bowdon. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day, Wednesday through Sunday, from 1:00 to 5PM or by appointment.
- Patrie's Raspberries on the Prairie (1 mile south of intersection highways 200 and 52 and 1/2 mile west of Bowdon), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Pick red respberries from mid-July to freeze-up. Open Monday to Saturday all day and Sunday afternoons. Free admission.
- C&C Little Iron Toys, 4064 Main St, ☏ . Detailed cast iron toys and models.
- Fike Miniature Horses, 3929 4th St. NE, ☏ , fax: .
- Bowdon Cafe.
- Bowdon RV Campground, 315 East Enville St, ☏ . Electric hook-ups, water and sewer.