Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Tunja – the department capital
- 2 Boyacá – a colonial city near Tunja
- Chiquinquirá – pilgrimage destination, it is home of Colombia's spiritual guide
- Raquira – handcraft shopping capital of Colombia, also known for its breathtaking Andean views
- 3 Sogamoso – industrial city north of the department
- 4 Villa de Leyva – a very authentic colonial town in the middle of a rural atmosphere. It is one of the most beautiful villages in Colombia and it is also recognized as a spiritual discovery destination.