Brackley is a market town close to the Northamptonshire border with Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. In the last 15 years (since 1990) it has grown considerably with new housing estates, but retains the original town centre and market feel.
- Brackley Castle.
- 1 Town Hall, 9 Market Pl, NN13 7AB.
- Brackley Manor House.
- 2 Sulgrave Manor. A house built by ancestors of George Washington, now a museum.
Market day is Friday, and a Farmers Market comes to town on the third Saturday morning of every month.
- 1 Ptolemy Toys, 50 High Street, NN13 7DS, ☏ . Mon-Fri: 10:30-14:30; Sat: 10:00-13:00; Sun: Closed. Traditional Toys
- Charlottes Barn, 3 Market Place. Selling 19C furniture in old paint
- 2 Brackley Antique Cellar, Drayman's Walk, NN13 6BE (located in the basement under the town centre Waitrose), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Over 160 independent dealers, 30,00 sq ft of antiques and collectables, under one roof and on one level
- 1 Crown Hotel Brackley, 20 Market Pl, ☏ .
- 2 The Crewe Arms, Sparrow Corner, Hinton in the Hedges, ☏ .
- Silverstone is just 5 miles north. Mercedes Benz Formula 1 and Force India Formula 1 racing teams' factories are here.
|Routes through Brackley|
|(Oxford) ← Bicester ←||SW NE||→ Silverstone → Northampton|