Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brewster lies on the junction of US 62 and SR 93.
- The WANDLE House, 45 S. Wabash Avenue, ☏ . WANDLE is an acronym for "Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway". Historic building houses the historical society museum as well as "The Station" restaurant.
- Baylor Beach Park, 8725 Manchester Ave, ☏ . June-July: 11AM-8PM; August: Su-Th 11AM-7PM, F-Sa 11AM-8PM. Waterpark and campground. M-F: $6/5/Free (General/Senior citizens 60+/Children under 5) - Price is an extra 50¢ on Sa-Su and holidays.
- The Big Cheese Shop, 675 S. Wabash Avenue, ☏ .
- Shearer Foods Outlet Store, 692 N. Wabash Avenue (State Route 93), ☏ . M-F 9AM-6PM, Sa 9AM-4PM. Stop in and buy all the potato chips and pretzels you can eat.
- J B's Heavenly Treats, 342 Wabash Ave S, ☏ .
|Routes through Brewster|
|Columbus ← Berlin ←||W E||→ Navarre → Canton|