From the 1 Brzeg Train Station (address: plac Dworcowy) there are connections to Opole. The train ride to Opole takes approx. 25 minutes costing 13 zł. When coming from Wrocław Brzeg is 30 minutes away and train tickets cost 12 to 15 zł, depending on the operator of the train.
- 1 The Castle of the Silesian Piasts, Plac Zamkowy. Also called the 'Silesian Wawel', this castle a 20th century reconstruction of Renaissance castle. Some remaining original elements are considered to be one of the most magnificent Renaissance monuments in Poland. Inside the castle houses the Museum of the Silesian Piasts.
- 2 Town Hall, Rynek 11. Renaissance building from 1570s.
- 3 St Jadwiga's Castle Church.
- 4 St Nicholas’ Church (Kościół św. Mikołaja).
- 5 The Raising of the Holy Cross Church, Pańska 1.
- [formerly dead link] Museum of the Silesian Piasts, Pl. Zamkowy 1. Permanent exhibitions: The art of Silesia of XV - XVIII c. from the collections of the National Museum in Wroclaw; From the heritage and the past of the Silesian Piasts; Brzeg - 750 years. Saturdays: free admission.