Burley is part of The New Forest Tour bus route.
- 1 Castle Hill. site of Iron age hillfort
- 1 Forest Leisure Cycling, Village Centre, The Cross, BH24 4AB, ☏ . 9AM-5PM. Hire a bicycle for a day.
Burley has many small shops selling apparel, souvenirs and locally made fudge.
- 1 Burley Mall, The Mall, BH24 4AB. A collection of souvenir shops and a cafe.
- 2 Titan Leathercraft, The Cross, BH24 4AB. Sells leather goods such as belts, handbags, wallets and spellbook covers.
Perhaps due to Sybil Leek's former residence in Burley, the village has a new age presence and several shops sell paranormal paraphernalia such as tarot decks and incense candles.
Burley itself has a few pubs and cafés.
- 1 Burley Inn, The Cross, BH24 4AB, ☏ .
- 2 Queen's Head, 99 Chapel Ln, BH24 4AA, ☏ . M-Sa: noon-11PM, Su: noon-10:30PM.
- 1 Twin Cottage, Bisterne Close, BH24 4BA, ☏ . If you are interested in a little independence and space, consider renting a cottage. Twin Cottage, in the heart of the New Forest, is a beautifully furnished two bedroom cottage with a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet and is great for children.
- 2 New Forest Cottage Holidays, 5 Garden Rd, BH24 4EA, ☏ . Located within walking distance of Burley Village Center, " Three beautiful self catering cottages in the heart of the New Forest in the lovely village of Burley. Our high quality, pet friendly accommodation has 2&3 bedrooms (2-8 adults/children + Baby). Group bookings available.
- 3 Burley Manor, 1 Ringwood Rd, BH24 4BS, ☏ .
- Other towns within the New Forest such as Ringwood and Lyndhurst.
- Visit the seaside in Dorset such as at Bournemouth and Christchurch.
|Routes through Burley|
|Bournemouth ← Christchurch ←||W E||→ Lyndhurst → Southampton|