Burqin (布尔津; Bùěrjīn) is a city in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
The closest is via Aletai City airport (AAT), which is about 100 km (1 hour by bus) from Burqin. The alternative airport is Buerjin City airport (KJI) which is about 150 km (2 hour by bus) north of Burqin. Buerjin airport is the closest route (about 50 km) to Kanas National Geopark.
The Bus Station is at Wenming Rd.
- Aletai — takes about 2 hours, ¥24
- Urumqi (seasonal) — takes about 12 hours, sleeper costs ¥160
- River Promenade (5 minutes from the center, 2 minutes from the Night Market, just walk south).
- Market, south from Xingfu (just behind the PSB). Fresh Market, has also Nan and Noodels.
- Night Market (Just opposite renmin Hospital on YouYiFeng Lu).
- PSB - visa extensions, Corner of Xingfu and Youyifeng (one square south and west from the bus station). M-F 10AM. Can't extend your visa, and will send you to Urumqi or Altai. No English.
- Hanas National Nature Reserve — lake whick looks dark and mysterious, mountain peaks reflecting into the deep waters. Mongol nomad still inhabit the area