The village is at the confluence of the Murafa and Bushanka rivers in Yampilskyi Raion.
Historical settlements in the area around Busha date back to several ancient civilizations, including Cucuteni-Trypillian culture (from the 11th century BC), Scythia (4800-3000 BC), Chernyakhov culture (2nd – 5th century AD). From 400 – 800 AD, old East Slavic cultures arrived during the great Migration Period. In 1629, when Busha was granted the status of a city, there were 2000 people living in this place.
Busha is known in history because of the Peace of Busha that was signed in this village between the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and the Ottoman Empire on September 23, 1617.
A big fortress that was built in the second half of the 17th century was completely destroyed again in the Cossack-Polish War (1648-1657) in 1654.
After its destruction, the city soon lost its status and was downgraded to village.
- 5th-century pagan temple
- ruins of the castle including a town hall and an old tower
- an old cemetery from the 18th century
- four archaeological sites dating from the times of the Trypilian culture, Bronze Age, Iron Age and the Scythian period