Bushehr was the main trade center of Iran in the past centuries. The city structures are traditional in style, modest in proportion and cost. Due to its lack of rail connection to the interior of the country and its shallow anchorage, it has lost its position as the primary port of Iran.
- A railroad has just been started from Shiraz. It will be finished in a few years.
- There is a good highway to Shiraz.
Apart from enterprising fishermen, there are no domestic boat services from Bushehr. However, the Valfajre-8 shipping company operates (in theory, though not always in practice) to Qatar (one way US$50, Mondays), Bahrain (US$45, seven to eight hours, Mondays) and Kuwait (US$70, seven to eight hours, Wednesdays).
Getting around this place is a little bit fun. It's fun because most of the times you will enjoy Bushehr by foot.
- The Old city
- Ruins of British Consulate
- Do speed boat riding, You can find speedboats anywhere along the coast and a 10 minutes ride will cost 30,000 Rials.
- Persian Gulf University
- Bushehr University of Medical Sciences
- Islamic Azad University of Bushehr
- Iran Nuclear Energy College
- Ghavam Restaurant, Khalije Fars Street.
- Hotel Sadi, Nader Street, ☎ . This is the best budget option with clean rooms and personal bathrooms.
- Hotel Reza, Qods Square, ☎ .
hotel delvar , this hotel is the best in bushehr