Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cáceres is in Mato Grosso.
- BR-070 from Cuiabá and Rondonópolis in the east, or from the border with Bolivia, where it meets with Bolivia's I-10 out of San Matias, on the other side of the border
- BR-174 comes in from the border with Rondônia in the northwest, where it meets with BR-364 from Porto Velho]
- MT-343 comes in from the north, providing access from cities in the center of the state such as Tangará da Serra (via MT-358)
- Água Milagrosa Sinkhole (Dolina Água Milagrosa) (40 km from downtown). Clear blue water in a deep hole popular for diving.
- Paraguay River (Rio Paraguai).
- Chimbúva Beach (Praia Chimbúva).
- Piraputanga Falls (Cachoeiras da Piraputanga) (15 km from downtown). Three waterfalls suitable for bathing/swimming and a small cave you can explore. Most tranquil during the week when there are no crowds.
- International Fishing Festival (Festival Internacional de Pesca). Recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest river fishing festival in the world, bringing together around 1500 anglers from around the world.
- Dinâmico, R. Gen. Osório, 608, ☎ .
- Kaskata Restaurante, Rua Coronel José Dulce, no number (riverside), ☎ . Floating seafood restaurant on a barge in the river.
- Restaurante e Churrascaria Bistecão, R. Costa Marques, 977, ☎ .
- Gasparin Hotel, Rua 13 de Junho, 650, ☎ .
- Hotel Porto Bello, BR-070, 1888 - Junco, ☎ .
- Hotel Recanto do Dourado, Av. S Luís, 1399, ☎ .
- Riviera Pantanal Hotel, R. Gen. Osório, 540, ☎ .