Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Cordoba
- 2 Rio Cuarto
- Villa Maria
- 3 Villa Carlos Paz
- Villa General Belgrano - the German town
- 4 Capilla del Monte
- Cuesta Blanca, a small town near to Carlos Paz with a wonderful river, ask for "La playa de los hippies", you only can get there walking.
- San Marcos Sierras is a little town with beautiful scenery. There are a lot of hippies.
- Río Icho Cruz is ten kilometers away from Carlos Paz City. It’s a small village near Río San Antonio, with vast countryside where some families from the province have weekend houses. There, they find safety, peace and good weather as well as a place where they can do many activities such as sports in a beautiful and healthy setting.This village is surrounded by little mountains which invite us to run, walk and enjoy the paths especially in spring and summer when the sun shines and the weather is beautiful. But in autumn, when the landscape changes, the trees slowly lose their leaves and the wind helps us to fly kites. This place is a real delight.There are nice places to eat out. Some really cheap restaurants with very good-quality and tasty food. But some tourists prefer to have a picnic near the river. Tourists, especially families with children can find in Río Icho Cruz, a place without danger, where they can relax while the girls and boys play in the square, near the river or take a healthy sunbath. They could also swim in the river but they must take special attention because mountain rivers can be dangerous because the water rises quickly sometimes.
- Che Guevara museum, Avellaneda 501, Alta Gracia, ☏ . 1hr. The house where Che Guevara lived in from age 5. Ernesto 'Che' Guevara lived in the Córdoba province for 17 years, mainly in this house, but went to high school in the city of Córdoba. He was born in Rosario, Argentina. The house/museum is located in Alta Gracia, southwest of Córdoba. To get there from Córdoba city, go to the main city bus terminal, to ticketbooth 37. 9 AR$ (one-way).
- Alta Gracia Cathedral, Alta Gracia.
- Los Molinos Dam (Cordoba).
- Oktoberfest (Villa General Belgrano). Every year during the month of October. Non-religious ritual which originated in Munich, five centuries ago. Over eleven intensive days, in the Brewer Park, visitors drink lots of beer, served in huge ¨chops¨ of German origin. In this particular celebration, there are local and foreign brands of beer, promoted in stalls along the park. There are also stalls with traditional German food such as frankfurters, the ¨Costeletas¨ smoked pork, and Sausage with sauerkraut. For dessert the Black Forest cake and Apple strudel are among the most popular.