Córdova is the southern tip of Mactan Island (the rest of the island is Lapu-Lapu) plus some smaller islands nearby including the southern part of the Olango Island Group. Like Lapu-Lapu to the north, Córdova is well provided with beach and diving resorts; those are the main tourist draws.
First, get to Lapu-Lapu, and then go south, and you should come to Cordova. Also, a narrow water channel separates Córdova from Mactan Island itself, even though Cordova is considered to be part of Mactan Island.
Jeepney routes are MI-03A from Lapu-Lapu City Public Market and MI-03B from Mactan Export Processing Zone (MEPZ).
Córdova only has a couple major routes, but getting around it should be fairly easy because the town is not large.
- 1 Cordova Pier (Near the Cordova Reef Village Resort).
- 1 Lantaw Floating Native Restaurant, Day-as, ☏ .
- 2 Lapyahan Seafoods Restaurant, Victoriano Degamo Tirol Street, ☏ .
- 1 Alta Cebu Resort, Tugbungan, Pilipog, Cordova, ☏ , , . 3 mi from Lapu-Lapu City, 4 mi from Mactan International airport. From US $49.
- 2 Cordova Reef Village Resort, Bantayan Rd, ☏ , , , . Resort is surrounded by Camotes Sea in the east and Bohol Strait. From US $150.
- 3 Best Western Mactan Resort, Alegria Barangay Rd, ☏ .