Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cachoeira de Itapemirim is in southern Espírito Santo.
- Emu Rock (Pedra da Ema). At a certain time of day, a protrusion in the rock form the perfect shape of an emu.
- Itabira Peak (Pico do Itabira). 715-meter granite formation.
- Monk and Nun (O Frade e a Freira).
- Pedra da Penha Peak (Pico da Pedra da Penha). Highest point of the city, from which you can see the Atlantic Ocean. There is a forest trail which reaches its summit, passing by a waterfall called Cachoeira Alta.
- Roberto Carlos Culture House (Casa de Cultura Roberto Carlos). House where Roberto Carlos was born and raised. The singer is revered by many older Brazilians as the king of Brazilian popular music. The house was purchased by the city and opened as a museum exhibiting photos and other related curiosities.
- Cachoeiro Plaza Hotel, Rua Capitão Deslandes, 01 - Centro, ☏ .
|Routes through Cachoeiro de Itapemirim|
|Campos dos Goytacazes ← Bom Jesus do Itabapoana ←||S N||→ Rio Novo do Sul → Cariacica|