Jump to navigation Jump to search
Caldwell is located just east of Interstate 77 at exit 25. Ohio 78 runs through the southern edge of the town.
- 1 Baker Family Museum, 805 Cumberland Street (Located at the intersection of Frazier and Cumberland Streets), ☏ . W-Th 9AM-4PM, F-Sa 9PM-5PM during the summer. The Baker Family Museum is a unique and fascinating collection of various types of antiques. It is a private collection of over 300,000 pieces from many local glass companies including Cambridge Glass, Heisey, Fenton, Westmorland, and Degenhart. Free - Donations accepted.
- 2 Noble County Courthouse.
- Art on the Square. An annual arts and crafts show
- Wally's Pizza, 805 Miller St, ☏ .
- Theo's Restaurant, 632 Wheeling Ave, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 1 Best Western, 44128 Fairground Road (From I-77, travel east on SR 78. Right at the first traffic light.), ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Enjoy convenient access to The Wilds, Wolf Run State Park and the Soakum Festival while staying at this Caldwell, Ohio hotel. about $90 per night.
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 44380 W Hills Ln, ☏ . Offers free WiFi and breakfast. $100.
- Cladwell Public Library, 517 Spruce St, ☏ .
|Routes through Caldwell|
|Canton ← Cambridge ←||N S||→ Marietta → Charleston|