- Calvert City Country Club, 199 Country Club, +1 270 395-5831. 18 Holes / Semi-Private.
A variety of national chains are available and also:
- Brady's Restaurant, 65 Truck Plaza Ln, ☏ .
- China Wok, 1458 E 5 Ave., 395-0099.
- Mr Dillon's Black Angus Steak, 3924 US 62, +1 270 395-0120.
- Pizza By The Pound, 5601 Gilbertsville Hwy, ☏ .
- Willow Pond Catfish Restaurant, 3425 US 62, +1 270 395-7802.
Calvert City is locally referred to as "moist", allowing alcohol sales only by the drink in larger restaurants (seating at least 100). Otherwise, Marshall County is dry. The nearest location with full retail sales is Lyon County, on the other side of the Cumberland River and Lake Barkley, with Kuttawa being the nearest significant town in that county. The larger city of Paducah, slightly farther in the opposite direction, is also wet.
- Kentucky Dam Motel, 4020 US 62, +1 270 395-5633.
- Super 8 Motel, 3503 US Hwy 62, ☏ , fax: .
- Wildflowers Farm Bed & Breakfast, 348 New Hope Rd, ☏ , .
- Cypress Lakes RV Park, 30 Cypress Pines, ☏ . A full service campground with 107 sites.
- Kentucky Lake KOA, 4793 US Hwy. 62, ☏ .
- Lazy Daz RV Park, 4237 Gilbertsville Hwy, ☏ .
Most telephone numbers in Calvert City consist of +1 270 plus a seven-digit number, but the entire Purchase area is now served by an overlay complex of two area codes, with +1 364 as the second. A local or in-state telephone call now requires all 10 digits of the local number be dialed (omitting just the leading +1 from a local landline call).
Signage on many established businesses may still display the original seven-digit numbers; dial 270 before these if no area code is indicated.
|Routes through Calvert City|
|Pulleys Mill ← Paducah ←||W E||→ Gilbertsville → Nashville|
|Henderson ←||N S||→ Mayfield|
|Sikeston ← Paducah ←||W E||→ Gilbertsville → Elizabethtown|