- Calvert City Country Club, 199 Country Club, +1 270 395-5831. 18 Holes / Semi-Private.
A variety of national chains are available and also:
- Brady's Restaurant, 65 Truck Plaza Ln, ☏ .
- China Wok, 1458 E 5 Ave., 395-0099.
- Mr Dillon's Black Angus Steak, 3924 US 62, +1 270 395-0120.
- Pizza By The Pound, 5601 Gilbertsville Hwy, ☏ .
- Willow Pond Catfish Restaurant, 3425 US 62, +1 270 395-7802.
Marshall County, including Calvert City, is now fully "wet", allowing package alcohol sales. Before the county changed its laws, Calvert City had allowed alcohol by the drink in larger restaurants.
- Kentucky Dam Motel, 4020 US 62, +1 270 395-5633.
- Super 8 Motel, 3503 US Hwy 62, ☏ , fax: .
- Wildflowers Farm Bed & Breakfast, 348 New Hope Rd, ☏ , .
- Cypress Lakes RV Park, 30 Cypress Pines, ☏ . A full service campground with 107 sites.
- Kentucky Lake KOA, 4793 US Hwy. 62, ☏ .
- Lazy Daz RV Park, 4237 Gilbertsville Hwy, ☏ .
Most telephone numbers in Calvert City consist of +1 270 plus a seven-digit number, but the entire Purchase area is now served by an overlay complex of two area codes, with +1 364 as the second. A local or in-state telephone call now requires all 10 digits of the local number be dialed (omitting just the leading +1 from a local landline call).
Signage on many established businesses may still display the original seven-digit numbers; dial 270 before these if no area code is indicated.
|Routes through Calvert City|
|Pulleys Mill ← Paducah ←||W E||→ Gilbertsville → Nashville|
|Henderson ←||N S||→ Mayfield|
|Sikeston ← Paducah ←||W E||→ Gilbertsville → Elizabethtown|