Jump to navigation Jump to search
- BR-116 - from São Lourenço do Sul and Pelotas in the south or from Porto Alegre in the north
- RS-350 connects from BR-471 at Encruzilhada do Sul to the west
- Água Grande Falls (Cascata D'água Grande), Santa Auta, 5th District, ☏ . Natural waterfall surrounded by native vegetation, facing the Guarani Indian Reservation. Reservation is required for visitation.
- Figueira Farm (Fazenda da Figueira), ☏ . Farmhouse constructed in 1795, surrounded by native forest, which served as a barracks during the Farroupilha Revolution. It is on private property, so reservation is required to visit.
- Zeca Netto Fort (Forte Zeca Netto), Rua General Zeca Netto, 20 - Jardim do Forte, ☏ . 8AM-noon, 1PM-6:30PM. This was the residence of General José Antônio Netto, revolutionary leader in the struggle between the libertadores and chimangos between 1893 and 1923. Today it houses the Public Municipal Library, the Municipal Department of Culture, and the Divino Alziro Beckel Municipal Museum, focused on the General, the Revolution of 1923, and objects donated by the community.
|Routes through Camaquã|
|Pelotas ← São Lourenço do Sul ←||S N||→ Barra do Ribeiro → Porto Alegre|