Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Canso Islands National Historic Site (Grassy Island Fort National Historic Site), 1465 Union Street, ☎ , . July 1-first Monday in Sept: 10AM-6PM. Grassy Island is home to the remains of an 18th-century fishing settlement and the ruins of a battle-ravaged stone fortress. Free admission.
- Stan Rogers Folk Festival: 26–29 July 2018. Named in honour of the late Nova Scotian folk singer-songwriter Stan Rogers and held in late-July, this festival brings a diverse range of folk artists from across Canada and around the world to Canso each summer. Main stage performances each evening, with more smaller, more intimate performances and workshops during the day. (date needs updating)
- 1 A J's Dining Room & Lounge, 237 Main St. noon-8PM.
- 2 Harbour View Bakery/Cafe, 1315 Union St, ☎ . noon-7PM.
- 1 Last Port Motel, 10 Paris Branch Rd, Yellow Marsh, ☎ . Smoke-free rooms; pet-friendly motel. $80-110 depending on season and room size.
|Routes through Canso|
|Guysborough ← Jct ←||W E||→ END|