It consists of three main areas: Castellabate medieval centre, Santa Maria and San Marco. Castellabate medieval center, recognized as part of the Unesco World Heritage, is situated at the top of the hill that overviews the enchanting gulf between Punta Licosa and Punta Tresino (natural sea park), where Santa Maria and San Marco are located.
The nearest train station is Agropoli-Castellabate, there are buses to Santa Maria from there every hour, or you can take a taxi.
From Castellabate medieval centre you can see the breathtaking landscape that embraces the entire gulf where the brilliant blue color of the sea is mixed with the deep green of the “Pini di Aleppo” by day, but also when the sun goes down the village seems to go back into the centuries with the magic appearance of narrow streets, stairs, unannounced arches and widenings that let you completely bewitched. The Castle, the Papal Basilica, the XII century’s bell tower, the narrows streets with the medieval buildings and the patrician palaces are the main historical-artistic attractions of this enchanting town.
- National Park of Cilento 
The famous beach centre of Santa Maria is located on the north end of Castellabate bay. Preserved from the international mass tourism, you'll never find here any concrete high building. You'll enjoy the charm of the traditional white houses with their shiny red roofs and the waterfront with its bright and relaxing sandy beaches.
- Arlecchino: Just under the medieval tower in Santa Maria you will find the "Arlecchino" restaurant where you can taste fresh fish and traditional pizzas.
- Le Gatte: Under the arches of the old Santa Maria harbor there's the "Le Gatte" pub that gets very lively after midnight.
- Residence Parco Bouganville: the residence is located in Santa Maria di Castellabate, about 800 meters from the seaside, with a panoramic view of the sea. Apartments all include a large living room with kitchenette, one or two bedrooms, and a bathroom. In addition the residence offers a large swimming pool. Parco Bouganville website.
- Villa Virginia: this large villa is located in Santa Maria di Castellabate, with an impressive view of the sea and of the village. The villa has seven rooms with private bathroom, and a large see-view deck with a swimming pool. Villa Virginia website.
- Residence San Leo (Holiday apartments & Ferienhäuser Cilento), Contrada San Leo, ☏ . Check-in: 16:00, check-out: 11:00. Residence San Leo consists of 4 different holiday apartments. Situated on the top of the mountain with stunning ocean views. €50 up.
- 1 That's Amore Cilento B&B Country House (firstname.lastname@example.org) (5 minutes from Castellabate), ☏ . In a picturesque valley surrounded by lush vegetation, in National Park of Cilento, one kilometer from the Tyrrhenian Sea. It offers self catering apartments: studios, two and three rooms. The property has amenities such as free parking, washing machine, table tennis, wood stove, barbeques, internet wi-fi, patio and garden. 39.