Jump to navigation Jump to search
There's more than one place called Cebu:
- Cebu Island - an island in the Central Visayas, 9th largest in the country at over 4400 km2 or 1700 mi2.
- Cebu Province - a province consisting of that island plus several smaller ones nearby
- Cebu City - capital and largest city of the province
- Metro Cebu - the urban region around Cebu City, second largest in the country
- Mactan-Cebu International Airport, or just Cebu airport, second busiest in the country
The language of this region, and several nearby regions as well, is Cebuano.
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.