Jump to navigation Jump to search
Celina is a small city in West Central Ohio, and is the seat of Mercer County.
Celina lies at the intersection of US127 and SR29.
- 1 Grand Lake St. Marys Lighthouse. A historic lighthouse, based on Smeaton's Tower in England.
- 1 Grand Lake St. Marys State Park. Celina lies on the shores of Grand Lake St. Marys State Park, a large manmade inland lake. A variety of recreational activities are offered here.
- 2 Mercer County Fair. Occurs for several days near the end of summer..
- Best Western Celina, 2020 Holiday Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Includes complementary breakfast, heated indoor pool and hot tub, and gym.
- America's Best Value Inn Celina, 1421 St Rt 703, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Mercer County District Library (Celina Main Library), 303 N Main St, ☏ .
- 2 Shrine of the Holy Relics. Catholic shrine and the second largest collection of Catholic relics in the United States.